On 2011/02/17 2:44 PM  Charles Marcus wrote:
Proper quote attribution only happens when you are using the 'Classic'
version. The 'All-new' version doesn't work that way...
I didn't try the 'All-new' version. I do not normally use the web interface for Yahoo Mail or Gmail. I download everything to a proper email client. Actually, I don't use Yahoo Mail at all anymore even though I still have an account.

In my experience, anytime Yahoo say it has an 'All-new' version it is usually worse than the older version.

But, as someone else pointed out, the thing is dead...;)
Definitely.

Larry
--
Larry I. Gusaas