From: NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net>
To: users@libreoffice.org
Sent: Sat, 19 February, 2011 3:57:26
Subject: [libreoffice-users] [OP - Fix Tom] Re: FEATURE REQUEST: CALC --
Repeating a Table Header on a New Page

On 02/17/2011 04:01 AM, Charles Marcus wrote:
> Hi Tom,
<big snip>

This has exactly what to do with the subject of this post?

I'd place thread hijacking/OT drift right up there with top-posting et
al. Please give some consideration to the OP and the thread subject. If
you (and others) have something to contribute to " FEATURE REQUEST: CALC
-- Repeating a Table Header on a New Page" please do. If not, then
please start a new thread or off list with Tom. And no, I'm not a list
moderator or list mom, just a list subscriber that would like to see
threads stay somewhat on topic.