On Monday 14 March 2011 13:25:02 Alexander Thurgood wrote:

> Already confirmed as bug 33617 :

> I seem to recall that this was already a bug with OpenOffice.org. If it
> ever gets fixed there, it will probably make it into the LibO code some
> day.

Thank you for your prompt answer Alex.
I will have to wait then until it gets fixed.
I am using a MySql database to print the
reports from - and not  an HSQLDB as you seem
to assume. I didn't see any point to deal
with HSQLDB, because I needed to access
the database over the internet anyway.

It will be a pity to give up on the Base
application, because it is good enough
at this moment and it is quite versatile
with or without HSQLDB.

Todor