Hi..

One of the features that I really like is the ability to create a hybrid pdf
file without I manually install the required plugin.. I have a request here.

About the attachment that enable LibreOffice open the PDF. By using the
Hybrid feature, we can create PDF that can be open using LibreOffice Writer.
* I wish that I can password protect the attachment so that not everyone can
open/edit my file*. Only those who know the password can open the pdf using
LibreOffice Writer, else can only view the pdf using pdf viewer.

This is important especially if user create a pdf that content certain data
that should not be change by non-authorize person.

Thanks,

--

*http://rudinshah.ilog.my* - Blog Rudinshah
*http://www.scribd.com/rudinshah *- Ebook Rudinshah