On 03/25/2011 01:14 PM, Larry Gusaas wrote:
> On 2011/03/25 1:47 PM  NoOp wrote:
>>   It may also be of interest to you/others to know what
>> startup options are available via the command line.
> Only of interest to Linux users. Most of the posts in this thread are by
> Windows or Mac users.
>
> Larry

Sorry to hear that ("Most of the posts in this thread are by Windows or
Mac users.").

No... you can do the same in Windows. Open a terminal (Command Prompt)
and enter:

"C:\Program Files\LibreOffice 3\program\soffice.exe" -?

The 'Help Message' pops right up in a separate window.

I reckon that you can do the same on a Mac - why don't you give it a try
and let us know?