Hi,
I'm rather new to this list (worked before with OO) and would like to know if in LO there is a better way to import postscript files than the route via ps2pdf and then import it using the pdf-import plugin. I need it very much as I have music (in scores) which the notation program can export as .ps (well, it is simply actually writing to a file in .ps format). I want to import it in a frame in LO so I can shape it Ideal would be of course if LO could import musicxml (mxml) directly, a sort of lingua franca in music notation but there are more urgent matters that must be solved first.
Hope anybody has a suggestion.
Thanks in advance,
Joep