Another solution is to use Mozilla Thunderbird, wich is a good solution, and
can be integrated with Mozilla Sunbird (calendar) with the Lightning plugin.

I suppose that if people likes MS Outlook it's not only because handle mails
but because it's integrated with other tools like calendars and similar
things.

--
- Per la llibertat del coneixement -
- Per la llibertat de la ment...       -