On 13/04/2011 12:01, Jeffrey Needle wrote:
Hello, everyone. I'm using the portable build of LibreOffice from
portableapps.com on a WinXP system.

I'm trying to change the documents directory that LibreOffice uses. I
go to Options, Paths and change the documents path. I click OK. I
close LO, reopen it, and the change to the path is lost. I can't find
any way to get the change to the path to stick. Is this a known bug?

Thanks.

Your question would be better addressed to PortableApps.com. They are
the organisation who modify LO to render it portable.

A first question might be, "is the default document path on your portable device?" To maintain the concept of portability, this may be an immutable default, although I can't claim to know from experience.

Peter HB