HI,

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 20:01, luquino wrote:
>  I have Ubuntu 10.04 with LibreOffice 3.3.2 installed from ppa, the main
> language of my linux box is spanish language.
> As I'm a language teacher I need to write documents in spanish, in italian
> and in english, so I need to switch frequently from a language to another
> one.
> There is a way to have always the three languages in the language menu to
> choose the language quickly? [...]

Two suggestions:

(1)
- [Solved] Language select in status bar
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29516&start=0

- [Solved] Tools>Language question
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28976&start=0

(2)
- Icon for changing language [...or menu, or keyboard shortcuts]
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30559&start=0

Hope this helps
(works fine for me)

--
Apply button to style edit dialog in Writer
http://vmiklos.hu/blog/lo-apply