Hi all,
The Timer() function in basic returns the (system?) time in seconds.  Is
there another function that has a better resolution?  I want to time how
long it takes to execute a certain function in LibreOffice Basic and I would
like to have smaller increments than 1 second.  I'm talking about something
like this:

 -= Start of code =-

dim startTime as single
dim stopTime as single

startTime = Timer()
someTimeConsumingSub()
stopTime = Timer()
MsgBox "It took " & stopTime - startTime & " second(s) to execute the code"

 -= End of code =-

Typically, this would result in something like:
It took 2 second(s) to execute the code

I would like something like:
It took 1.957 second(s) to execute the code

The reason I'm using the Timer() function is because I know in VBA it works
like the second example.  Does anyone know of a function or workaround that
I can use?

Regards
Jack