On 2011-04-18 08:51, Tom Davies wrote:
> Hi :)
>
> I think you only need to copy&paste the pps and then rename the ending from
> .pps
> to .ppt.  Of course you don't really need to copy&paste or duplicate the
> files
> at all, just rename them.  Personally i would always keep the original as
> untouched as possible just in case!
>
> Good luck and regards from
> Tom :)

But why? this makes no sense.  Why does the application run in a
different mode, according to file filename?  Isn't there a workaround or
something for this?

I believe this bug was not present in OO; at least not the last version
I used.  Any ideas on when this will be fixed?

Oh, and I mentioned copy, because I've a bunch of files stored on an
external read-only backup drive, so this means I'll have to copy them
over and rename then for now every time I want to open them.

Thanks for your time :),

--
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera