From: Hedva <jvanrhee...@gmail.com>
To: users@libreoffice.org
Sent: Fri, 29 April, 2011 22:11:48
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Outline View in Writer

Well, maybe they could add some placer-lines, just like Adobe has.

I made some little screenshots (putted in one image) for example:
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w312/Hedva/Menu-place-lines-adobe.png

I don't know if I'm here at the right place to give some suggestions for
some better GUI?
Can I post GUI idea's here or is there a special page for suggestions?

Greetings,
Hedva--
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Outline-View-in-Writer-tp2861167p2880839.html