Hi,

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 22:09, e-letter wrote:
> Is the openoffice extension 'history master' compatible with LO. If so
> that would be a better way of controlling the list of files visible in
> _both_ the recent documents list and the 'load url' bar.

History Master works fine with LibO 3.3.2 / 3.4 Beta3.
That extension (.oxt) is an excellent improvement for the PickList and
URLHistory.
Info & download: http://bernard.marcelly.perso.sfr.fr/HM/index.html
(I would strongly advise against editing <registrymodifications.xcu>.)

mjk

--
TDF Planet
http://planet.documentfoundation.org/