Francis

On Wed, 2011-05-04 at 01:06 +1000, Francis Dollarhyde wrote:

> I am running 64 and 32 bit Linux mint 9 (based on Ubuntu LTS 9.04)
>
> After downloading the core package.  English dictionary and Help file.
>
> It tells me Help is not installed.
>
> I have used the Synaptic Package manager to re install it to no avail.
>
> Thesaurus does not work either.

Do you know the repository you are using for the LO download?

I am using this from Ubuntu deb
http://ppa.launchpad.net/libreoffice/ppa/ubuntu maverick main. I had to
nose around the Ubuntu help sites to find the information. You should be
able to use this one because Mint is a derivative of Ubuntu. I am
actually using another derivative, Pinguy and it worked correctly.
--
Jay Lozier
jsloz...@gmail.com