Hi all

1) When using Writer or any other of the programms from LO through
"Portable Apps" off a USB stick, is it normal that it takes about 2 mins
or more to load I seem to wait forever.  I have other applications I use
and they seem to load much quicker, I am using this mainly on XP pro.

2)  When copying text from a web page it puts the text in a space of its
own with a line above and below the text from margin to margin to remove
the lines I have to cut the text, I am then able to delete the lines and
replace the text without any lines, I am not able to delete the lines
without cutting the text first.

Any suggestions welcome

Colin