On 2011-05-25 12:34 PM, Tanstaafl wrote:
> On 2011-05-25 11:37 AM, Michael D. Setzer II wrote:
>> Note that if you use the month( ) then it would be any date in
>> which the month is >5, so 6/1 thru 12/31 of any year.
>> Are the cells refereced entered as dates (numeric) or as strings?
>
> There are no cells being referenced, I'm simply evaluating the CURRENT
> date/Month...
>
> Since I want prior years sheets to continue to evaluate positive, this
> will work perfectly for me in this case.

Hmmmm...

Now that I think about it...

Do these evaluations occur in context of the *current* year? I'm
guessing the answer is yes, that would be the most logical thing to do.

If so, I think I will have to specify the year, otherwise, next year,
what is now this years sheet will start evaluating to false, since May
2011 is NOT > May 2012...

Is that correct?

Thanks very much for your help in getting this right...