----- Original Message ----
> On 05/27/2011 06:27 PM, plino wrote:
> >> Are you aware that, at  least
> >> in Win. that you can move between documents using Alt+tab? I  find that
much
> >> faster than trying to use a mouse. If you have a  bunch of tasks running
> > it's
> >> not so handy, but normally you  are only switching between a few windows
and
> >> it is very  quick.
> > Are you aware that if you press Ctrl+Tab you can do the same  between
> > documents (or tabs) within the same program?  :)
> >
> Sorry, but I use Ubuntu as my main system.
> I use Vista on my  dual boot laptop only when I have no other choice.

I just opened two Writer docs, a Calc workbook, and Sunday's service
presentation in Impress. Using Ubu 10.04 LTS, I can Alt+Tab to/from any of
these
LibO files and/or Firefox to my little ticker's content. But then, perhaps I
don't understand the problem. :-(

I also have a query about Impress and PowerPoint, but s'pect I'd better send it
in another post.

--
I'm so busy, I can't remember whether I found a rope or lost my horse!
 <>< Earl