In news:308716.4509...@web24103.mail.ird.yahoo.com,
Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk> typed:
> ________________________________

Hi Tom,

Well written, well worded and good reading article. Libre Office is indeed a
valuable application by my own experience too and I'm quite happy to see it
doing well. I'm especially happy to see that simple early-on bugs that were
ignored in OOo were taken as tasks right away; For me it's one step closer
to dropping MS Office completely. I expect that to happen in the upcoming
release 4.

It's a great trip so far!

HTH,

Twayne`