Is there an alternate method for unsubscribing, since the email method is NOT
working for me? When I send unsub messages to the listserv (as detailed in all
the message footers, etc.), they either bounce outright, state that I'm not
subscribed or say that I've been unsubscribed.

But the messages keep on coming regardless...!

At home, I've resorted to having my email client autodelete them as they
arrive, but when I'm on the road checking from the web or phone, they're all
there and I have to wade through them. It's really annoying, to say the least.
I guess it's testament to the quality of LibO that I don't 'need' the list
anymore....

Can anyone point me at a URL or alternate contact I can reach to get truly
disconnected?

I'll certainly do my level best to find any replies via my phone (since I'm not
at home now), but if some kind soul can help and would also cc:
lphilpo...@gmail.com, that would be superb!  :-)

Over the years I've (un)subbed to many a maillist, but I've never had this much
trouble...

Thanks a million.
--
Len Philpot