On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 15:00, Earl Melton <earlemel...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dotan,
>
> LOL! Thanks for a bit of humor amid all the vitriol expressed in the
> top/bottom
> posting thread..

And you'll notice my adversary in that thread helping me out in
another thread. That's a community, we disagree on some things but we
all help each other out. If only such a relationship could be
established with my neighbours...

Sorry for the OT. Back to getting Style properly configured... why
doesn't LO / OOo give an option to change _all_ text of a particular
style when one style is edited? I might just have to go file a feature
request on that.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il