On 04/06/2011 00:55, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Fri, 2011-06-03 at 08:20 -0600, Ken Springer wrote:
On 6/3/11 3:05 AM, James Wilde wrote:
  >  Personally I think mailing lists are so last century and nerdy, and
that we should be using a
  >  forum which non-technical users like
OH, how I hate forums.  :-(
+1

If you enjoy not having your questions answered - use a forum.

People who really know [and thus use] a product aren't going to troll a
forum for questions [forums are a you-must-go-look model].  You need to
reach to them - which means e-mail [e-mail goes to the user's INBOX, it
is right there with his/her other stuff].

Of course the Mono projects, with their list / forum integration offers
the ideal solution.  Wish more projects would do that.

+1
It's easy to read threads and just as easy to delete the ones you don't follow.