Hi LOers!

I am having some trouble when switching to presentation mode (F5) and
having some transparent fillings in my presentation. With the hardware
acceleration on, they mostly look like grayish areas, although they have
nice colourful fillings in editing mode.

If I turn off the hardware acceleration, everything looks fine, but is
impressing slow.

Any clue where to tune the color settings for my hardware acceleration?
I am working with Linux-i64, Ubuntu, the usual stuff...

Cheers...