Hi Roland,
I use Debian-Squeeze at the moment. Having spent too much time already doing
things where I don't understand all the possible ramifications - I hesitate
to delete /tmp. Is it o.k. for sure to do so or might I "hurt" something
in doing so down in the depth of Linux?
Regards

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 19:58:52 +0200, Roland Hughes <rol...@logikalsolutions.com>