Steve Edmonds wrote:
> When I want to copy the same formula to a range of cells without the
> references indexing this is usefull, but the formula only copies to the
> top cell.
>
> Another usefull thing would be;
> click into a cell with formula and drag the bottom right black square
> down, the formula repeats indexing the references. (does this now).
> click into a cell with formula while holding ctl (cmd) down and drag the
> bottom right black square down, the formula repeats without indexing the
> references, i.e. copies literally as with numbers. (does not do this now).

If you want to copy a formula without "indexing the reference", then
you can take a look at absolute references.  It is described in the
LibreOffice wiki
(http://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Addresses_and_References,_Absolute_and_Relative).
 A short summary is:
Let's say cell C1 contains the following formula (without the quotes):
"= A1 + B1"
If you copy the formula in cell C1 to cell C2 (by either Copy & Paste,
or by dragging the corner of cell C1) you will get "= A2 + B2" in cell
C2.
If this is not what you wanted, you can change the reference in C1 to
an absolute reference.

To do this, select the cell C1 and press SHIFT+F4.  The formula in
cell C1 will change to "= $A$1 + $B$1".  If you copy that to cell C2,
it will stay "= $A$1 + $B$1".

If you want a more detailed explanation of absolute and relative cell
referencing, read the wiki page or ask in this mailing list for more
info.

Regards
Stephan