Tom,

On Fri, 2011-06-17 at 03:12 -0600, Tom Cloyd wrote:

> Well, nuts. You really know how to get to me. I love databases, and I'm
> coming to love this one (after about 6 days of work with it), and its
> manifestation in LO seems versatile, rock solid, and damn poorly
> documented. Oh...that last on does NOT cause love.
>
> However, I love to document stuff (shouldn't say that, I know, but it's
> true). So...yeah, I 'll join up. I'm seriously going to be working this
> db hard, and I might as well help others when I can, as I really really
> have had rather little trouble getting it to work for me.
>
> How did I find the answer? It wasn't any documentation, for sure. I just
> kept coming at the problem until I got a new idea that actually worked.
>
> I just solved my other problem too (other thread) and will report on it
> there...
>
> OK...off to sign up. This really is important - a fine db (which is what
> HSQL truly) secretly hidden in LO. WooooHooo indeed.
>
> t.
>
> On 06/17/2011 02:58 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
> > WooooHoooo :)
> >
> > So, you have fixed your own problem!?  How did you find the answer?
> > Documentation or experimentation?
> >

> > Do you have time to join the Documentation Team and perhaps help them for
> > maybe
> > a few hours a week or something?  Base documentation needs a lot of work and
> > there are not many people that understand relational database programs.
> > There
> > are various 3rd party documents in copy-left agreements that could be used
> > or
> > reffered to to help.  If you don't have time right now then don't worry.
> > There
> > are a couple of people already but help is always appreciated :)
> >
> > Congrats and regards from
> > Tom :)

What documentation for Base is rebranded OOo documentation. We are in
the process of rebranding and editing this. Right now we have only a
couple people are even trying to work on Base. Any help from a database
expert (or more expert than those working on Base) is greatily
appreciated.

--
Jay Lozier
jsloz...@gmail.com