I have 3.3 version on windows7 home premium 64 bit.  I used word and excel to
produce invoices.  I could specify what groups to merge and print based on a
specific field and then if the date in the cells were blank or nonblank.  I was
able to get the merge fields for the addresses and such set up but I don’t see
where I can run separate groups is this possible in Libre or will I have to
have each group in it’s own spreadsheet?  I searched for mail merge in writer
in the forum but did find anything addressing this.  I am a beginner so forgive
me if I missed the answer.

Thanks
pamela