On 06/20/2011 02:22 AM, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
Le 20/06/11 09:05, Tom Cloyd a écrit :

Hi Tom,

Um. Where in the world is this documented. I don't quite get it - and
example would help, and the only one I've found looks inappropriate. It
uses a list box simply to fill a field, not to insert a key which points
to the field, and THAT's what I want. NOT to do this would de-normalize
the database, would it not? So why would I EVER do that?

You really need to browse through the openoffice.org forums in the Base
section. Your problem has almost certainly been expressed there in the past.

http://www.oooforum.org/

and

Alex

Totally in agreement. I got up this morning feeling a bit guilty. I finished an 87 hour work week yesterday, and wasn't exactly at my best last night. Searching the forums is a most sensible thing to do - I'm on it.

Thanks.

t.