In news:BANLkTimW9P-tsUsgW09VvD2rKho=4u8...@mail.gmail.com,
Sam Frybyte <fryb...@gmail.com> typed:
> YEs! I can't install it either I get two errors
> 2908 and 1935
> Still hoping that someone has an answer to how to solve
> it.
> But I wasn't aware that there was a way to download the
> previous version can you direct me to that?

Hmm, apparently not. OO.o still has the old versions download list but I
can't find anything like it on LibreO. Either I just missed it, or they
don't have such a page for Libre. I had it because I downloaded it shortly
after it was released.
   Have you tried to look up the error msgs to see what those numbers mean?
   Sorry I'm not much help. Perhaps you can find someone near you who has it
and get a copy from them. Perhaps Google could find it for you?

HTH,

Twayne`