Hi Lee

Its called "mailmerge"  you will love it.

Tools > Mailmerge

regards

John

On 24/06/2011 14:13, lee wrote:
Hi,

I have a text document with mostly static data, and since it's kind of a
letter, there are a few things that are variable data, like a company
name, street, city, eventually a persons name and a salutation.

Now I would like to make it so that I can press a button and be
presented with a form or the like that lets me fill in the variable
data, inserts the data at the appropriate places into the document,
saves the document to a file I specify and exports the document as PDF
with a password for access rights to the PDF file set.

How do I do that? Does it take some kind of advanced programming?

19:33:00