I am running Libreoffice 3.3.2.2 on a Mac.

I can export data to a Libreoffice spreadsheet and from there to a database
table in Libreoffice.
When i then go to file-new-labels. It will let me put in the database, table
and database fields.

Problem is that the format section will not let me select the right label.

I want to use Avery A5444 labels. I downloaded the template for the labels from
Avery's
web site. My printer is an old NEC SuperScript 870 which runs an emulation of
an HP series
2 laserjet. It always prints to the left edge of the paper tray. The labels
feed in the center. Yep,
problem.

I opened the Avery template and did a save as a Liberoffice document and edited
the paper size
to 8.5 inches wide and set the left margin at 2.25 inches which centers the
label correctly for printing.
I checked by entering some test text in the document and printing.

I then saved the document, after deleting the test text, as a Libreoffice
template.

The template does not show up as a selection in the format section of the
labels dialog.

How do I get my modified template to show up and be usable?

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Ross

Ross Bernheim
r...@evactron.com