On 06/29/2011 08:28 AM, Michael D. Setzer II wrote:
I've just had a strange issue with two PDF files created with Libre
Office.

If the file is created with the PDF/A-1a option the user with an
Apple System gets an error and it will not option. If I create the file
with the PDF/A-1a unchecked the file can be opened with the
Apple. They can also see the document it they save it and use a
preview option
Yeah, I had the same problem with LO so I only generate PDF/A-1a from OOo. I only generate PDF from LO. Should probably file a bug, but I was using documents that I cannot share so I did not pursue it.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php