From: Tom Davies [mailto:tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, 30 June 2011 3:11 PM
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Cc: codecompl...@free.fr
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] [3.4] Cutting section in PDF file?

Hi :)

Other pdf readers are likely to have a snapshot tool.

Jpg is lossy but png has lossless compression.  I'm not sure how bad PaintShop
Pro is.  There are a few really awful ones starting with "Paint".  You might
like to try Gimp which has similar t&cs to LibreOffice
http://www.gimp.org/windows/ Gnu Image Manipulation Program