Le 07/07/11 23:31, Cor Nouws a écrit :

Hi Cor,

> Hmm, such a comment does not seem so helpful ;-)
> But OK, I can understand some level of frustration. I work with mail
> merge for years, and oh so often had to file bugs when a new (beta)
> version of OpenOffice.org was made available.
> Luckily, many problems were solved fine, and I am able to do most of my
> work without problem. Obviously because I know how to find my way and
> have the attitude to work with clean documents and data. But OK, it works.
> ( Which does not mean that both in the OOo bugTracker and in that one of
> LibreOffice, there can be found quite some issues and RFE for MailMerge. )

I'm afraid I have to agree with Lee here. Compared to previous sucessive
versions of OpenOffice.org, mailmerge functionality has regressed, so
much for preserving "past investment" as our mission statement likes to
tout. A quick overview of the bugzilla lists a few of the most relevant
mailmerge problems within LibreOffice. I keep a copy of OpenOffice.org
3.2.1 !!!! for that very reason - sad ain't it, but nonetheless a
business necessity.

I see that there is a bug issue floating around on bugzilla for all
problems deemed to be required to be resolved in order for LibreOffice
to be considered "enterprise ready" - I hope mailmerge is up there with
the others (haven't looked yet to be honest).

For a quick gander at mailmerge problems :

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=libreoffice+mailmerge

Alex