From: Dries Feys <dries.f...@tvh.be>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Fri, 8 July, 2011 11:30:35
Subject: [libreoffice-users] printing & preview issue

Hello,

Is it expected behaviour that a page area with coloured, though empty
cells isn't printed? We have an issue with an user who created
colour-coded spreadsheet, but when he wants to print it, only the headers
got printed. When printing from ms Excel, everything is fine.
When I enter dummy characters in the ignored pages, everything is printed
as well.

Met vriendelijke groeten, Cordialement, Regards,

DRIES FEYS
ICT • software development • senior software engineer

**** DISCLAIMER ****

http://www.tvh.com/newen2/emaildisclaimer/default.html

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."