I recently switched from Open Office 3.0(portable) to LibreOffice 3.3.3
(OOO330m19 (Build:301) tag libreoffice-3.3.3.1)

In OO, when I would save an .odt file and then re-open, it would re-open at
the page that I was on when I saved. This doesn't seem to be happening with
LibreOffice. It always opens at the top of the document.

Is there some setting that will allow the behavior I had in OO? It was quite
handy.

BTW, I'm on XP sp3.

Best wishes,
BKh