From: Dietrich Bollmann <dir...@web.de>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Wed, 13 July, 2011 7:43:27
Subject: [libreoffice-users] When using "tools -> update -> update all"
bibliography styles get lost.

Hi,

I configured the styles applied to the bibliography via the "styles" tab
of the bibliography tool.  But whenever I use  "tools -> update ->
update all" they get lost again.

Also, when saving the document in another format, the bibliography is
not exported.

Am I doing something wrong or are these problems of libre office?

Thanks, Dietrich