>> No, I don't change anything, I just hit enter 3x like I did with OpenOffice
>> and assumed it would work like OpenOffice.
>
> So your using empty paragraphs, which should work.  I just tried and
> have no problem.  The way your doing it is one way but not the best.
> You should be using styles to define the looks of the paragraphs and it
> will be more consistent.  Using a word processor like a typewriter is
> bad form and will lead to formatting issues.
>
> Andy

Yes, that's it! And it worked with OpenOffice and since they seemed so similar
(except LibreOffice is nice, light and quick where OO was slow and clunky), I
thought it would work, but once saved and uploaded, I look and it didn't. So I
didn't even know it wasn't working till it was all said and done.
So, another question would be how do I go about styling paragraphs? Again, I'm
new and never had to worry about it with OO.

Thank you!