On 07/31/2011 04:49 AM, Ian Whitfield wrote:
Hi All

I have contacted someone I know who is on the Steering Committee, and is a Founding Member, of 'The Document Foundation' and he has replied to me asking for the full details. He is not involved on the Base side of the project himself but I have asked him to pass the information on to the right person.

I have sent him full details of this thread.

Let's hope we get some proper feedback from TDF!!

Ian Whitfield.
////

Thank you Ian. Much appreciated. Hope it has an effect.

t.