BASIC macro devs are having it good with all the documentation on OOo. May I
use this forum to say a big thanks to Andrew Pitonyak for his works on the
subject.

I was trying to clear cell contents in python but I've not been able to figure
out the equivalents for the constants e.g. com.sun.star.sheet.CellFlags.FORMULA
for clearing formulas. Which module provides the definitions? I found that the
example above is same as 16, but I'm trying to avoid explicit use of those
constants.

I'm also wondering if two constants can be used simultaneously in one
clearContents() call e.g. VALUE and STRING
sent from mobile device