Hello,

In LibO 3.3, I could make negative numbers show in white instead of
the default red colour.
I used white because of a green background, on which red numbers give
a strange effect.

In Lib 3.4, this [WHITE] code disappears from the Number Format Code,
that goes back to
#.##0,00:-#.##0,00 with the option Negative numbers red ticked/checked

When I put the [WHITE] code back, it disappears after closing and
reopening the Calc file (created as ods and remains ods)
#.##0,00:[WHITE]-#.##0,00 (Negative numbers red option is greyed out)

This [WHITE] format code still functions in OOo 3.3.0 (m19 Build:9561

Anyone knows how to fix this?
--
Guy
using LibO 3.3.2 on a iMac Intel DualCore Lion