Hi,

(The other day, I'm sorry that I post this question into another
thread by my mistake.
Please forgive me for posting newly thread, again.)

I am using LibreOffice 3.4.2 on WinXP and I have discovered a strange
thing : the settings in Tools -> Options -> Impress - Print dialog.

Step1
  Create new Impress file and save as "FileNameA.odp"

Step2
  change the setting in Tools -> Options -> Impress - Print - Page
   select "Fit to page" (from Default)
   and then Click "OK"

Step3
  Edit slide something
  and the "Save"

Step4
  Creat new another one Impress file : File -> New -> Presentation

Step5
  Confirm the setting in Tools -> Options -> Impress - Print - Page
   stay in "Fit to page"

Step6
  save as "FileNameB.odp"

Step7
  Close both of "FileNameA.odp" and "FileNameB.odp"

Step8
  Create new another Impress file : File -> New -> Presentation

Step9
  Confirm the setting in Tools -> Options -> Impress - Print - Page
   stay in "Fit to page"

Step10
  Open "FileNameA.odp"

Step11
  Confirm the setting in Tools -> Options -> Impress - Print - Page
  !? Default !?

Why I get Page Options : Default ??

Do I have missed something?
Is there anyone else experiencing this?