Walt wrote:

> Hi
>
> Anyone know how to get native pgsql support on base - it seems missing
> from the "connect to an exsitng database" options. I've checked under both
> Linux and Windows.
There was a special driver in a zip file available from the old
openoffice.org site. It was an extension & installed through the
(Tools->)Extension Manager
I've uploaded it to multiupload here: http://www.multiupload.com/LLL32191L0
(postgresql-sdbc-0.7.6b.zip)
I'm afraid I have no idea if it will still work though. Let me check & get
back to you.

Walt wrote:

> Also is it possble to mix and match datasources on one base database (some
> local tables + some odbc tables etc)

AFAIK there's only one connection string (ODBC, SDBC, JDBC) that can be
specified via the (database properties ->connection settings:) Datasource
URL field.

-----
Ubuntu 10.10 64bit : LibreOffice 3.4.2 OOO340m1 (Build:203)
JRE:  jre-6u21-linux-x64.bin