Can't figure this one out. I want to have "helper" columns in my form, which
show text relevant to a value selected in a particular field for each
element.
EXAMPLE:
Components
ID------------------Type------------------------Parameter-----------------------------Parameter-value
INT----------------INT------------------[this one should be
"dynamic"]-----------VARCHAR

Where Type is linked to another table which is as follows:
Components-Types
ID------------------Type------------------------Parameter
INT----------------VARCHAR--------------VARCHAR

So I want to see Parameter-Name shown according to Type. But I don't want to
store Parameter-Name in the table Components, I want it to only show in
form, to make editing Parameter-value easy (so that I would see what kind of
value I should enter).

It seems that I need to use "listbox" to be able to use sql in a column, but
if I use a listbox, I need to specify a field it correlates to, which I
don't have, because the column should be dynamic. So I write smth like:

SELECT "Components - Types"."Parameter" FROM "Components", "Components -
Types" WHERE "Components"."Type" = "Components - Types"."ID"

in SQL query for listbox, but this gives me nothing in my form (however
works kinda right when I run it via SQL tool - shows me all parameter names
correlating to "Type" field in "Components")

How do I do such a dynamic column in Base?