From: webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <webmas...@krackedpress.com>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Sun, 7 August, 2011 14:00:59
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Base 3.4.2 doesn't run on Windows 7

I remember something about Sun/Oracle older version of Java having problem with
LibreOffice, but there is an open-source version that would instead.

The one on my Ubuntu system states it is Sun's Java, but the file's name
[folder's name] of the runtime engine seems to be "Java-6-openjdk".

I know someone on this list would know what the best link for it is.  Ubuntu
seems to have it on its repository, but Windows would need a link to
find/download it for their use.

As for the latest version of Java, it is always a good idea to keep your
version
of Java up-to-date.