On 08/20/2011 03:04 PM, NoOp wrote:
> On 08/20/2011 02:39 PM, JOE Conner wrote:

>>> I take it you've not tried that last one lately.
>>>

>> Sorry, all I can say is that it works for me.  I just went there, See below:
>> Home <http://templates.services.openoffice.org/en>
>> Other languages:
> Interesting. I get:
>
> The document contains no data.

That was in SeaMonkey. In these I get:

Firefox 6.0:
The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

Chromium 13.0.782.107:
This webpage is not available
The connection to templates.services.openoffice.org was interrupted.

Opera 11.50:
Connection closed by remote server
Check that the address is spelled correctly, or try searching for the site.

Epiphany 2.30.2:
I do get it to come up, but with no background (appears that no style is
in use). But if I click on any of the links I get:

Unable to load page

Problem occurred while loading the URL
http://templates.services.openoffice.org/en/node/6911
Connection terminated unexpectedly

$ host templates.services.openoffice.org
templates.services.openoffice.org is an alias for oooapps.osuosl.org.
oooapps.osuosl.org has address 140.211.166.72