Hi,

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 15:36, Tinkerer wrote:
> I am the root user on a Mac 10.6.8, Libre 3.4.2
> I can alter all the Preferences, I can add Extensions but I cannot unlock
> these Extensions.
> The list is far too long and I want to shorten it.

You may try an easy--and "dirty"--way (that works fine for me):

1. Create a folder extensions_bak in the directory 'share' of the LibO
program folder.
2. Move all unwanted extensions from '...\share\extensions' to
'...\share\extensions_bak' [1]
3. Start LibO
The extensions are restorable (if you move them back to '...\share\extensions').

[1] Screenshot (on Windows):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19264180/LibO/extensions_bak.png

mjk