From: Tyler Craddock <tcradd...@gmail.com>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Mon, 22 August, 2011 3:56:56
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Uploading Presentations to GDocs

Wanted to see if anyone else has run into what I have uploading a
presentation to Google Docs. When I take a presentation created in
PowerPoint, open it in LibreOffice and save it as a PPT to be uploaded to
Google Docs, the result is somewhere along the way, the current date gets
added in a frame in the lower left hand corner of each slide in the
presentation that shows up in GDocs. Anyone else have this happen? I would
just use the uploader extension, but the Google account I use had a single
sign-on for several items (ergo, I can directly sign into it, ergo
I cannot use the uploader to send it to that particular account).