Dave

On Thu, 2011-08-25 at 18:25 -0400, dave boland wrote:

> planas,
>
> I suspect you are on to something here.  The error (detailed version)
> is:
>
> SQL Status: S0011
> Error code: -170
>
> Primary or unique constraint required on main table: "tEmployeeType" in
> statement [ALTER TABLE "tMainTable" ADD  FOREIGN KEY ("EmployeeType")
> REFERENCES "tEmployeeType" ("EmployeeType")]
>
> It looks like the relationship system is trying to add a key to
> tMainTable, but can't for some reason.
>
> Dave,

You can manually insert the each column into main. Under TOOLS select
RELATIONSHIPS. On the selection menu add the tables. Then under TOOLS (I
believe) select ADD Relationship. You then select the two keys that are
related Main.EmployeesID and Employees.EmployeeID (the correct foreign
key in Main with the key field of the table you are linking)

--
Jay Lozier
jsloz...@gmail.com