Sorry, I forget to point that out, currently using Basic for a macro in
LibreOffice Calc 3.3.3 running under Ubuntu 11.04.

So I guess I should do like you say (oCol.CellStyle = "MyStyle"). But how do
I find out how to format MyStyle ? Currently, the value of oCol.CellStyle is
"Default" whether I change the style by hand or not or even after I set
oCol.CellStyle programmatically:

sVal = oCol.CellStyle         'sVal = "Default"
oCol.CellStyle = "MyStyle"