From: macroC <macroche...@gmail.com>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Fri, 2 September, 2011 12:05:54
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Calc Formula Help

So I have two columns of data, column A which has a single character (A, G,
or T) and column B which has a number. I am trying to determine the minimum
value in B that corresponds to an "A" in column A.

This is the forumla I came up with after looking at tutorials and reading
the documentation:

=MIN(IF(A1:A7="A",B1:B7))

But this simple gives a #VALUE error. Can anyone help me figure out what is
wrong with the formula?

Thanks.